To our valued patients,
UPDATED May 26th 2020. Washington County has submitted its application for reopening with a goal of entering Phase 1 reopening on June 1st. We plan to open and book appointments via phone only starting on June 2nd. In addition to increased sanitization and cleaning, we are also implementing the following procedures to keep our clinic a safe environment.
- Patients will undergo a health pre screening prior to visit. Patient will be asked to reschedule at least two weeks out if any of the following:
- Fever (>100.4 F), chill, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea or vomiting in the last 3 days.
- Any exposure to a person with a known COVID-19 infection.
- Recent domestic or international travel within the last 14 days other than Oregon or Washington state.
- Patients will NOT be admitted without wearing a face mask.
- Patients will come alone without family members or visitors.
- Patients will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when first arriving to the clinic.
- Patients will have their temperature taken when they arrive in the clinic.
- We will be asking for credit card information prior to visit to streamline check in and check out and to minimize time in the clinic.
We want to assure you that we will continue to update our practice based on the advises of CDC and our local government to keep our patients and employees safe. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 971-470-3186.